Saturday, May 01, 2010

Loving is not a Lie

I hope I haven't hurt you
I hope you're not too afraid of being too eyes closed
I don't take it lightly and I don't take it slightly
Your warmth smile crazy energy drives me wild

I say sorry in advance for the way I live
It's honest and open and crazy
It's complicated does it make you uneasy

It makes me sad in advance for I've been planning this for years
to take off and live on the road
a rock n roll artist like a bohemian and gypsy
the circus life, right here in my living room

I know that America here is your life
with fertility goddess breath in my ears
I know you're not looking for more kids or a wife
And with that I hope we can remain friends for many years

I hope I haven't offended you or scared you away
I know we cannot to talk every day
but all of a sudden I'm feeling these mad crazy feelings
and I know you are somewhat pulling away

We both come with conditions and baggage
and we can't make us number one today
I know you see its the same for you
We're actually perfect that way

I'm not going to let you hear this now
Mercury is retrograde
The moon is full in the sky
I hope you know that loving is not a lie.
For I will make time for you over here on the side.

No comments:

The Glorious Burn

I'm angry and they say it's the stress Something traumatic from the day I left there No it had nothing to do with the Years of snort...