Monday, May 31, 2010

Sex in Death

Loving you loving me in emptiness in death
I want to feel you
saying your last words
heaving you last breast
breathing your last breath

Under me as we breathe
I want to see a burning ocean
of ours so deep

In a house full of artists I create
In a home with a family you wait
for night to fall
so you can escape.

I want to slide into your deep sleep
Underneath a veil of heartbreak you keep
secrets from me, from her, from the rest of the world
hiding your sorrow, sadness, desire for one girl
who'd rather follow the footsteps of the dead
waking you up your sex in death

You see me, I see you
Desire within desire ensues
But straddling life and death it seems
that sinking ship of your sex encompasses my dreams
As I lay awake half alive consumed of you
As you lay half dead in your world askew

We've lived this moment for years and years
you dead, me awake, you alive and up late
While I sleep in tender dreams
The torrid nightmare of fate
This isn't about you, your sex, us nor anything
in between

This is about the death we live day to day
and the infinte emptiness that ensues.
The solitude that we embrace and the ultimate
passion that leads us to the pearly gates.

No comments:

The Glorious Burn

I'm angry and they say it's the stress Something traumatic from the day I left there No it had nothing to do with the Years of snort...