Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Milk, Not Honey

She's a sunflower girl
Heavy in her world
In circles and around she twirls

She's happy in this life
Living as his wife
She's about to give birth to a heavy madness hurl

In God we see beauty, we're told he don't like Ugly
We pray to him forgiveness but really it's our souls
Like hiding under the bridge the trolls
The devil takes his toll
For Gold

I'm waiting in the wings, with my head bent over
I'm studying working for that day
but I'm already living my dream clover

It's beautiful these here moments
the days in which I create
with love in my arms, I play the guitar
and then its lists I make

I sorry for the girls
who gave it up for money
married because they think its too late
to pursue their dream of honey

milk not honey milk not honey
I'm sorry honey
you're gonna get milk not honey
unless you decide to give it another ride
and ride off into the sunset
out there on the road
in the middle of nowhere
the wild wild west
it's not for the faint hearted
it's not for those who care
but for those who cannot be burdened
with worldly details
Come ride with me
The traveling circus
Come ride with me
Into the sunset
If you dare
If you dare
to throw away the care

Onto the long dusty road out there
Come ride with me if you dare.

No comments:

The Glorious Burn

I'm angry and they say it's the stress Something traumatic from the day I left there No it had nothing to do with the Years of snort...