Friday, April 09, 2010

Das Boat

People on this boat, we're just trying to stay afloat
and then he puts on his white shirt and turns up his R&B techno
It's Friday night and his best friend takes hold
feeds him beer and he's the college boy too old

What he doesn't see is his friend is lonely
He's got nothing to do but disturb the peace
act like he's entitled
and take over the show

And no i'm not interested either
To be in their after glow
of this kids 9 to 5 lost-errando
Bored with life, getting drunk on a Friday night
nothing else to do
No art only a knife that sticks right
into the American dream
Into the heart, no spice, maybe even a wife
No creativity, just me and my strife.

In the heart he wants a wife
A house a baby he gripes
No creativity or style.
And no one feels my strife.

No comments:

The Glorious Burn

I'm angry and they say it's the stress Something traumatic from the day I left there No it had nothing to do with the Years of snort...