Monday, April 26, 2010

rock n roll

Everyone is having babies, or getting married
Something or the other
both things one world

Me? Well I've given it all up for freedom
and living and some rock n roll

And, I so don't care if you judge it
You may have money but is home really where the heart is?
Is it wher your
Love, Passion, Freedom is?

Where is your Art? Did you sell it
when you bought your house three car garage?
I pray thee did not.

One bought me an engagement ring and we
slit each others throats.
The other, well he bought me a disengagement ring.
And we laughed as we ran down the aisle
at Trader Joes.
All the way down to the Isle of Lesbos.

It's not that I'm disparaging
Nor bashing these ways of life
It's just that I traded it all
I Never idealized the wife.

It's passion, romance and desire
art and music that appeal to the flowers of my eye
in my left pupil.

No comments:

The Glorious Burn

I'm angry and they say it's the stress Something traumatic from the day I left there No it had nothing to do with the Years of snort...