Thursday, April 15, 2010

These Monsters

I'm angry at myself for creating this monster
These monsters whose heads become bigger when they're with me
I'm tired of seeing your entitled monster
Your bullshit your raven you gotta set me free
And today is the last day you'll be seeing me.
I'll be wearing my hat big rim igcognito
sunglasses no grin the bitch in me will grow
Once upon a time I let u judge me , dictate how my life was meant to be lived,
now I make all the rules bitch.
I rule my life.
I've reached my fucking NICE quota for the day, week, month, year,
fucking entire lifetime.
It's fucking birthday hour at the witching house.. when bitches and witches are birthed. I will be celebrating with my fucking biting words!

No comments:

The Glorious Burn

I'm angry and they say it's the stress Something traumatic from the day I left there No it had nothing to do with the Years of snort...