Wednesday, April 28, 2010

It's Tiresome Being The Queen...

I was going to write some stupid bullshit about being angry and selfish
and bratty
Like on Sunday when the sales boy had to come outside and get me
Cuz I left the conservative party for sun, fresh air and grass
Like a counselor he chased me to sign some dumb ass
paperwork

I was going to write some stupid crap about getting what I want and being free and being me
Like drinking bloody mary's while these boys all consoled me
My brothers they gotta deal with my bullshit
I was going to write some stupid crap about how that shit is funny
Cuz I deserve it.

But really at the end of the day, it's lame being such royalty
It's annoying and it's tedious and so much better being friendly
It's tiresome being the queen.

I was going to write some stupid crap about love, sex and independence
while once a day my brothers run in and save me, time and time again from little bugs that crawl on my desk, and within me
and do things like clean the kitchen for me
A wretched queen suffering

Not fit for this throne
running around screaming
Scowling at the loud drunk autistic boy
who lives here alone

The brothers working overtime to make sure I stay in peace
And all I can do is talk about my freedom and not quietly
nor gracefully, slowly, embracing insanity

No comments:

The Glorious Burn

I'm angry and they say it's the stress Something traumatic from the day I left there No it had nothing to do with the Years of snort...