Thursday, July 01, 2010

In Letters

In letters to your God
Looking him straight in the face
Can you really relinquish this history
Can you really save you from grace?

I'm older than you think
I've been here for centuries
I've seen the Titanic sink and was reborn to tell this tale
Over and over I've seen this ocean tidal waves and all
Over and over I've sailed these seas
Up until this final fall

I can tell you that it doesn't exist if only in our hearts
I can tell you that my soul, so old will be strong
will never fall apart

In letters to my sister and my brothers I act desperately young
But age is in the wisdom for writings too strong harm
When the closest lady becomes willing to her spawn
And the ghost of Jesus past comes deadly after dawn
The kitten stretches out his paw and lashes out so fast
You forget inside a tiger is hiding the worse is yet to come.

No comments:

The Glorious Burn

I'm angry and they say it's the stress Something traumatic from the day I left there No it had nothing to do with the Years of snort...