Wednesday, July 07, 2010

Bunny Prophecies

I liked what the bunny said
He told me to laugh it off, and he even called me bitch.
Don't get so bogged down in the shoulds and the guilt.
My money may be funny, bitch, but I ain't no funny bunny.

Live your life and do what feels right.
Live and let live.

I told him, I guess I feel bad.
I'm a gullible little snitch
I feel like I should punish the liars
the left me out on the stitch.
He laughed and said you are the liar
Lying to your self in your own britch.

So what? I'm going out tonight
Yeah, like you do every night
But I still feel bad
Goddammit bitch why?

Fear of the prophecies of bad karma and jam
Fear of getting a lil bunny poop on my hand
Fear of getting a lil bunny fur in my lam
Milk behind the ears he proclaimed
Fear not the bunny slam.
Fear not the extinction of man
For one day we will all float away
like dusts and gusts and my floppy bunny ears
will ride in the must
Stop being dispicable living in disgust.

This is your time to be free.
In Bunny You Must Trust.

No comments:

The Glorious Burn

I'm angry and they say it's the stress Something traumatic from the day I left there No it had nothing to do with the Years of snort...