Sunday, May 02, 2010

That's Just Not The Truth

I spoke too soon and it's been a weird two days
Back in the throes of this rock n roll haze
Love is one thing, but cannot stand in the ways

So, here we are all best of friends
But the tides have changed,
and some if this dies and comes to an end

Then there is the mean, spiteful angry and rude
There hasn't been much done wrong just the plight of a dude
Overly tired we can all snap and be crude
One guy for me for you? in the end that's just not the truth.

Still we'll rock our souls
Heads will roll
We will go get our lovin somewhere else out on the road,

If that makes you whole.
If that makes me whole.

No comments:

The Glorious Burn

I'm angry and they say it's the stress Something traumatic from the day I left there No it had nothing to do with the Years of snort...