Saturday, May 01, 2010

On The Road

Busy living the dream, life out on the road
We will come together when I finally come home
I think the time is bringing me closer to you
The time might be coming to come out with the truth

Willingly having all sorts of acceptance and freedom
No rules nothing but commitment to our cause
Simply partners and what else is there..
Open & free, living life on the road
In the air, we have no home
We sometimes share a bed, but leave well enough alone.

Until next time these thoughts of you in my head
Fantasy in your long distance messages and we'll talk
about the sexy love we make in your bed
Love to you, from the road, my dear friend

No comments:

The Glorious Burn

I'm angry and they say it's the stress Something traumatic from the day I left there No it had nothing to do with the Years of snort...