Saturday, May 15, 2010

Drinking Wine well into the Night

Some nights are just not creative, try as I might
So I write a journal entry in hopes that it will insight
Drinking wine well into the night

I wanna write something about the men and women that I love.
I wanna write something about loving more than one man at a time.
I wanna write something totally self indulgent about taking taking taking
Selfless lover giving, living, heaving, then leaving.
My libido selfish and needy
My soul hungry and greedy

I've got this urge to be totally obsessed in my writing in my art
I've got this urge to be totally obsessed and undressed by your heart
I'll kiss you on the neck and wherever else you want it
But call me when its not warranted and you won't reach me
It's sad and true
You exist here for me, not me for you.

But in the end I will give you more than your heart desires.
I'm the dream come true for you, come witness all this fire
The passion burns all day and night in art and love in sex and fight
You won't be sorry in the end
It's living life to the fullest every minute every second.

Keeping up is part of the ultimate draw
Staying up with me but having your world already in place
is the one that keeps the fire ignited
Strange as it may seem, a busy man is a sexy man
Whether it be work, music or family a self obsessed man
with a palate and a plan with libido in hand.

No comments:

The Glorious Burn

I'm angry and they say it's the stress Something traumatic from the day I left there No it had nothing to do with the Years of snort...