Sunday, May 30, 2010

Saturday

Another rough Saturday, it's the middle of the day that
Saturdays like this haven't had it so rough in days
It keeps coming up and I feel my stomach in my heart

If vomiting was my style I'd let it slip through
It's 2:53 PM my birth time I cant sit still
I'd rather be working on something creative
or lounging on the beach with you
or whoever who

But there is so much I can do here at this desk
Trapped on Twitter Facebook is a mess
Jesus Christ doesn't no longer exist
In a few days I long for a outing a trip a new date

But as evening falls into the night
The wind blows and I get out of this fright
And the doors open wide and my heart settles in
I'm no longer worried and sadness creeps in.

No comments:

The Glorious Burn

I'm angry and they say it's the stress Something traumatic from the day I left there No it had nothing to do with the Years of snort...