Monday, May 24, 2010

Injustice and Anger

Trying to figure out how to repair it
Make some calculated moves to change it
Cannot turn back the time
But how can I fix it?

Maybe I need to leave it
Just for a week or two
maybe I need to relieve it
To Clean up me and you

But what I'm finding
is underneath all this armor
all the ruckus and clamor
Is a lot of injustice and anger

You said one thing
but really meant another
and all I was just looking
was to be your libidinous lover
in between kindness and generosity
were words of insult and neglect
a child of this history
what else can I expect

Today I'm suffering skin flecks and itching
It's my karma to bear
But you know I don't believe it
Just miss our safety your care

And your off and running.
I'm scared.
Stay safe, and take care.

No comments:

The Glorious Burn

I'm angry and they say it's the stress Something traumatic from the day I left there No it had nothing to do with the Years of snort...