Saturday, May 22, 2010

Art and or Drugs

Sober and awake
Sad and alone
Luckily this house is not so empty as an empty home

I keep getting re-injured
And I feel so fragile today
I know it's temporary
And it'll go away
Anything else I cannot do today....

Materialistic girls, looking forward to a glamorous future
but somewhere recognized it was superfluous
and traded it in for art
and
or
drugs.

I'm mad at myself today for making too many moves
too many decisions and speaking way too soon
I'm not going to do much to change it
I'm gonna live through it
try to recognize it and maybe even save it
I'm always the one doing these things for you
I'm always the one when you can't do it
In return
Getting angry so soon
Getting angry at the past too

It's a good day
Owning my feelings and pain this way
haven't turned on the tv nor tried to run away
It's a fucking good day today.

No comments:

The Glorious Burn

I'm angry and they say it's the stress Something traumatic from the day I left there No it had nothing to do with the Years of snort...