Friday, October 20, 2006

supporters don't lead

in my dream last night
the 3 came to me
angry as can be annoyed
at this beauracracy
then one asks me about mine
something i wrote

wake up this morning to reality
how one is removed
and i who has tired of retribution

grab it and run own up and take charge
it was yours
we were supporters
and now we will run and take charge of what is ours
instead filling your days with drinks and late hours
is there anything solid
mingling with fellow ex-cohorts
as though their aquaintance can replace the hard work

or perhaps still looking for that someone who will
coddle you hold your hand and join your debauchary
consumed art
i hope that prince comes for you

No comments:

The Glorious Burn

I'm angry and they say it's the stress Something traumatic from the day I left there No it had nothing to do with the Years of snort...