Wednesday, October 04, 2006

i will lead your ass out of hell

i carry your weight
i lead the weak
only to make them angry
feel less feel meek
when in reality it is me they feed
me they've freed

from the tattered claws of walking alone
come with me on this journey
brave storm
the weathers with me

together we feed the birds of our intestines
each other
but someday you will choose to walk alone
and i feel light
but it takes so long to replace and repair
fill the empty void that is there
but you make it easy with your reminders
that your carry is of a different share
i guess i should look at that too

but i can't help feeling it's unbalanced
and that is not my way
so i've gone to another coast

given you the road of most
while i eat out of plates so empty

i'm tired today
can't seem to muster up the fever today
but i will lead you out of their hell
and introduce them to a life of well
better ways to unstrap your wings
but i will not find you anymore
i will not convince you anymore
if you want me as your guide
you can look me up yourself

No comments:

The Glorious Burn

I'm angry and they say it's the stress Something traumatic from the day I left there No it had nothing to do with the Years of snort...