Thursday, October 12, 2006

as I pack my bags

a faucet is dripping water
meditate
things are changing too fast
but not fast enough

as i pack my bags
thinking about this long journey ahead of me
a new country
a new world

i still feel the illness inside me
trying to find ways to pester me
as it slowly exits my body

and i keep you in mind
people who need guidance
in my dreams you visit
as a reminder
to forgive you
for one day the light will guide you too

as i pack my bags
to leave this country
no big goodbyes
for i will most surely be back
if not in this life
in some form
to the place that was once a home
a semblance of a home
for home is within us
inside us

for so long

No comments:

The Glorious Burn

I'm angry and they say it's the stress Something traumatic from the day I left there No it had nothing to do with the Years of snort...