Saturday, September 16, 2006

i'm not even going to pretend

i have nothing.
i'm not even going to pretend
just solitude, and comfort
and my good friends

i am nothing
i'm not even going to pretend
just simple, and easy going
with visions of cotton and denim

i do nothing
that warrants reward
i get out of it what i do
i'm not going to build it up

but it's beautiful to me
i exist in this heavenly
sometimes its hard
giving so much
giving so much up
to give this cup

of water to the children
of my heart you are not in need
of anything big
and i don't really achieve any great feat
in fact,
you may not see
me

for years and years, then one day remember
maybe you'll call

when you stop being angry

No comments:

The Glorious Burn

I'm angry and they say it's the stress Something traumatic from the day I left there No it had nothing to do with the Years of snort...