Sunday, September 17, 2006

in danger of flying off the handle

two steps back yesterday
or maybe three steps forward
i still cannot tell

when will i stop being so angry i said
and she's moving on
and they've all moved on
still practicing the media of song

i was fucked up for so many years
still sometimes have a hard time seeing clear
but i'm getting there, out of the woods
to the open space where i can finally say
i was wrong

i made a mistake

but only then i know it is too late

the emotions are there
torn
spare
soft and mushy flesh
an open wound

i dare say i might end up hurting
i need an adult to hold me in place
i'm always in danger of flying off the handle
making a bad decision
driven by passion, liberation

no wonder you are scared

but it won't happen that way anymore
but i can't deny that which makes me smile
makes me happy
is ultimately a part of my life

No comments:

The Glorious Burn

I'm angry and they say it's the stress Something traumatic from the day I left there No it had nothing to do with the Years of snort...