Tuesday, June 13, 2006

the powerless child

sitting here semi nervous
when will the animal awake

so many things you told me
reminded me
we're all living so wrong

but what capacity
do women and men ever get along?
you wanna know what is missing?

something is always missing i said
but i pretend thats good enough

i'm sitting here in tip toe
when will the children awake
the powerless mother
the powerless child

yet we talk with others in mind
as if theirs is worse than mine

are you kidding me?
one verbal slap is all needed to retreat
away from those who
angry depressed confused within
try to stand thier conflicted soul
in front
blocking
attempts to brainwash
drop their baggage at your feet
i barely know you
who are you?
why do you think you know so much about anything?

how can you walk the path that steers clear

i'm in a difficult place
i hear the springs move
but no inhaling
love is gray

i jump from thought to thought
but persons who are injust
all filling the same anger
in my heart

because it is all about control
of the mind
everyone has an idea
of how it should be done

mean people don't have a room in my home

No comments:

The Glorious Burn

I'm angry and they say it's the stress Something traumatic from the day I left there No it had nothing to do with the Years of snort...