Monday, June 26, 2006

conversations with sydney

whats the new name going to be sydney
conversations and chronicles with a new person
but the same identity or is it changed now?

selling yourself short
realization is not open for discussion
people who feed at the bar
on your empty keys
hollow soul
when you are really so much more like a tree
silent and strong

oh tree oh tree
what is in your name, and who are you sydney
like a trunk or branch
of your leaves, falling at my feet green with envy

because i don't have much and i don't want more
don't need to be encapsulated by these wretched souls
ok, more like empty, crying in, begging me to be with like blank

i talked about you today, to sydney. she is me
or like me, i should say. we
talking amongst ourselves to ourselves
self help me psychology. sydney doesn't know you
or rather you don't get to know her, and i doubt she will be lain
at your door step, waiting for you, letting you in
anytime soon
nor
not ever again
and as one said to her one day, i'll see you when i see you attitude
is even too much time for me so let's just leave it at we''ll see
if i ever have the need. that is if you will have me

because you know, what you do, and i know you will need. but that doesn't mean you will still agree.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

since when do you and sidney talk? are you the same person?

The Glorious Burn

I'm angry and they say it's the stress Something traumatic from the day I left there No it had nothing to do with the Years of snort...