Thursday, June 15, 2006

halfway dressed

sleep comes over
and creates a lull

lazy bones i wanna fall
too many hours until the morning
awake early in the morning
homeward bound
stuck in reverse

i wanna get out get started
but i can't get motivated
undecided

still is too early
i should be in bed
but i couldn't

had to think
too many things

now already started
halfway dressed
gotta get out there and
move my muscles

make him some coffee
i'm just like my mother
but motherhood is not my career
and i'm still a child
immature
suckling

take charge
live in confidence
not out of obligation
or fear of regret

no one else has to live your life
no one else has to live this life
no else else has to live my life
in my shoes
in my head
so do what you please
do what you will
and let the others live for regret

No comments:

The Glorious Burn

I'm angry and they say it's the stress Something traumatic from the day I left there No it had nothing to do with the Years of snort...