Sunday, July 27, 2008

All Over The World

I've got friends, and weekends like this I'm lucky to know
they've all come here to reside in the city of the Angels
to chuck their unhealthy ways to work to work and fucking live
I've just got to get out more....

So we get to see each other, like no time has passed
but I have no idea who your day to day friends are
but it doesn't matter because we all come together anyway
and your friend gives me the key to their mansions,
their summer houses
And your new girlfriend feeds me endless supply of Brazillian potato salad
and I invite you old friend into my home, then to my summer house and back
into my new house in a strange world of focused music and work.
I just need to get out more...

And she's sober now, god, we used to party for years and years and years
and she's doing good, and I watch her and sit on her bad as she packs
she seems somehow sad.
I remind her it's so good, she's doing good, and she smiles yes
We've just got to get out more....

No comments:

The Glorious Burn

I'm angry and they say it's the stress Something traumatic from the day I left there No it had nothing to do with the Years of snort...