Friday, July 18, 2008

Space and Room

I guess I should have known
I know I did
I have been slowing down, and trying not be be impatient
or take it personal
it's not personal
just personal style
and I'm too much go go go go go go for some

it does make me sad and is a little disheartening
but the pull has been to go it alone
though that's not necessary here
it definitely feels like it
in some ways

or maybe it's just easier that way
pulling away everyday
creating division
i give you room
you give me space
the closeness disappears
and then change

but alas change is good
and I think I'll be happier this way
I'll give you space
and I'll get my own room

No comments:

The Glorious Burn

I'm angry and they say it's the stress Something traumatic from the day I left there No it had nothing to do with the Years of snort...