Friday, July 18, 2008

Like Before

I guess I imagined it different... I guess I imagined it like before
and I had all these preconceived notions of how it should be
like it was before

and then I read back, and find it weird how so many things i wanted
and predicted are here, here and now, how weird

and then I realize it's all right here
it's all written here
those old songs
like old ripped off doors
i'm stupid this way
suckled down by my own neurotic neurosis

but I wanted collaboration
I guess I expected there to be more
this time, like before
but I'm open to change
and flexible for what is to come
and I'm reminded and comforted that it's all right here
It's all been written right here

so I guess that's what I have got to do.
we've got what we've started too
and what is written here
is all right here
and it's kind of like I pictured it
I guess I knew
it's different from before
even though I kinda prepared for it
planned it, and foreshadowed it
I guess I knew it wasn't going to be like before....

No comments:

The Glorious Burn

I'm angry and they say it's the stress Something traumatic from the day I left there No it had nothing to do with the Years of snort...