Monday, November 27, 2006

my phone rings endless

short blonde bus driver
tuckered out for the night
my eyes slithered twithered
and i fell asleep early
while gangs of old stayed up all night dancing
at the club on drugs

i can't bring myself to pull the skin back on
the old life geez it calls me
but the new life begs me not to go
while my phone rings endless

there is no space and i look down
feeling reverent and above ground
digging in with both hands and feet my journey
in these tips
so into outer space i've floated
still softened by your accpetance
you want me around
but i'm boring
in my own world
in my own head
full of my own self

i can't bring myself to pull the skin back on
it sloughed and sloughed and finally fell off
but still my phone rings endless
and i must sit back and think

No comments:

The Glorious Burn

I'm angry and they say it's the stress Something traumatic from the day I left there No it had nothing to do with the Years of snort...