Tuesday, November 28, 2006

careless

i can't help this feeling of selfish
and bored of these people

just wanting this silence
just wanting this music
lullaby
as i float in my own ethanol
wanting my own bliss
for this first time ever
my head, my hair, my own lipstick
and fashion
it takes over

i know you think i should call you
and i'm wondering why i no longer do
in my head to i think i should too
but i don't
and i don't care

i don't care if you just fade off into the distance
if your hair just falls off your head
and my jesters
puppets hanging from the rafters
i could care less about your time
your boring bonding that needs me
that wonders where i go when i am gone
your boring bonding that needs life
that assumes i need it too
and assumes i am not living up to you
i could care less about you

take a risk but take the right ones
for the wrong ones are your ego telling you
to ignore the truth
and that is just plain stupid

No comments:

The Glorious Burn

I'm angry and they say it's the stress Something traumatic from the day I left there No it had nothing to do with the Years of snort...