Monday, November 06, 2006

crossing

still confused about the same thing
several years running
there is a reason i'm here
i tell myself
a reason to wait and accept the pain
but the punishment appears to be never-ending
am i learning my lesson, and growing
or growing despondent

wanting to hear the explanations
over and over
why am i hiding again?
still the same thing

is there a way for my polarities to exist
together in one plain
because i know they cause people pain
its hard to put your eggs in my basket
when i fluctuate from extreme to extreme
in minutes of time

but in the greater scheme of things
it's not bad
and i'm ok

wondering how these things can crossover someday

No comments:

The Glorious Burn

I'm angry and they say it's the stress Something traumatic from the day I left there No it had nothing to do with the Years of snort...