Wednesday, November 01, 2006

your judges

spiraling upwards out of this mess
tears came today
this journey finally under way

and by dim light we rock writing rhythms and songs
in the backroom of some santa monica cottage
rolling back the shades and drinking wine
we let the creativity flow

for the expression of some lesson
some divine intervention
and songs that give off the impression
that we're hardened by life

but sweetness endures even in the most aged
the lights too bright on forced stages

and girls trying to be so nice
not remembering the judges
that tried to hold me back

although i guess it was my weakness that
was penetrated

smile, be nice, cordial and quite
wise without too many words that
suggest omnipotence
and impotence
coupled with pretense
your judges stifled such things
that my memory cannot erase
my reactions may not change
going forward

so though, its your way
and may not be your fault
your being thwarts growth
and barrens gardens

No comments:

The Glorious Burn

I'm angry and they say it's the stress Something traumatic from the day I left there No it had nothing to do with the Years of snort...