Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Henry Miller

The same desires have lost their flavor
I have been pronouncing this mantra all week
I thought I would be more excited
for the dress and the regalia for the rock and the sunshine
Two houses while the poor reside in un air conditioned apartments
while I live with a houseful of motel habitants and participants
writing, living in squalor and tight quarters provide
the inspiration for this here and the writing
doing laundry at the laundromat and I know what my friends would say
how unglamorous
but obviously they don't know art or Henry Miller
and that I don't care if I live this way forever

No comments:

The Glorious Burn

I'm angry and they say it's the stress Something traumatic from the day I left there No it had nothing to do with the Years of snort...