Friday, August 22, 2008

One of those days...

Where I float and it feels like I should just float off the page
I need the distractions, but then they become just that
Distractions
When there is so much water and dirt and soil to grow ten million trees right here
Wandering off into some other gardens
I'm less evolved than most
More needy than most
and Now today I feel bad
Sad
And ready to go
back into my shell and close the door
write the story lines or the songs of the days long gone

God it's all just so ridiculous how I want to float around
How I crave some balance
How sad I am today

And, he's right....he's right on many levels
except for the ones he tries to understand
but even then he is right

It's too hard to go it alone
36 and still not brave it would seem
a waste of time
this life
if all this time and all I do is learn
it would seem, i said

No comments:

The Glorious Burn

I'm angry and they say it's the stress Something traumatic from the day I left there No it had nothing to do with the Years of snort...