Saturday, August 16, 2008

I want a new life
your're already bored of this one she asks
yup

In my fickle ways, and the last 7 or 8 not so fickle years
of rock and roll and punk mayhem
and all of a sudden realizing your Iron Maiden undertones
not underwear with skulls on them all your chains and metal
pretty pretty fishnets and long blonde hair ways
it's ok this fashion when you really want to hear some keyboard and literal
meanings that make you think

fuck that cheesy crap
fuck the rocky road ways
maybe its time to return to my ways
or maybe its just time to explore deeper the skin
love the skin your in

some dance and moody mixture band from some endless road comes
and its beauty has beseeched me and left me sullen and empty
for his body and mind
I was once so absorbed by
and love won't go away thats for sure
but realization of my truth may take me away

No comments:

The Glorious Burn

I'm angry and they say it's the stress Something traumatic from the day I left there No it had nothing to do with the Years of snort...