Wednesday, December 24, 2008

The Book is Almost Done

I've been writing writing writing poems and songs, but what I've forgot
to mention to you and the world and myself is that a story lay complete
missing pictures and pages, but awaits
for me to give to you

A self important, ego centric book about the nuances of my mind
that I cannot control 
that which others had a hold
a story will be told
to many ones a dismay

It's Christmas 2008 and almost 4 years to the day the book was started.
February 2005
If you can remember you already can surmise.
See the thing is that all of a sudden I know it's time
and as far as memoirs go many will be exposed
So now it's time for me to decide
which path I'm going to take hide members names and band names
though it will all be known anyway
might as well be true to the names
and instead of point fingers, take most of the blame.
This I know to be politically correct if I want to save my face
And it scares me to know that exposure might not be in good faith
at least what some might have to say about my name.
it's scary however true to the game

The book is almost done.
I just have to decide, and then perhaps edit, add, and rewrite.
And then off we go.  On with the show....
I guess I just wanted you to know....

No comments:

The Glorious Burn

I'm angry and they say it's the stress Something traumatic from the day I left there No it had nothing to do with the Years of snort...