Tuesday, December 23, 2008

I Don't This It's Very Cool....

Lime lips sucking on tasty suckers, bought up at the Chinese dollar tree
long arm picking up the telephone he's going to be late for dinner again
while you pop your pills and drink your tea, this was all your idea remember?
He does not let you forget.

oh trust me I think the family is happy
overall you got what you always wanted
but was it all just for show?

It's hard to imagine that there is any love involved.
Like mom and dad who married for love
did you do it for convenience?
And when it doesn't work out, it's too late now
you gotta stay together.
or do you?

So contrived these things these labels these formats
I can't imagine what you like about it
I can't imagine why you think I should curtail to you
when you don't love it, although you try to be it
for some reason I just don't believe it
It's only you who thinks the
world should bow to you. because you did what you were supposed to do
well, I don't think it's very cool.
I don't think it makes you happy or true
but just a sheeplike follower who must now live with their choices.

No comments:

The Glorious Burn

I'm angry and they say it's the stress Something traumatic from the day I left there No it had nothing to do with the Years of snort...