Thursday, December 11, 2008

Little Mod Plaid Jackets

Stuffing your pockets little girl, like fair skinned super model
and little dotted dresses stuffed with candies your tresses
soft and straight
or long and wavy, like little mod plaid jackets with the belt around the waist

Today, I will shop shop till I drop
Bored of these mental illness documentation papers papers everywhere
and my coffee gets cold so fast in the morning. so it seems
but really the time just flies in the arctic breeze
in these motorcycle boots which are more like those found in Ireland
or Sweden somewhere northern cold and green. to walk on the rolling hills
and wet marshes.

And with that sadness and nothing else to say
loneliness and left aloneness, and having my own spaceness

No comments:

The Glorious Burn

I'm angry and they say it's the stress Something traumatic from the day I left there No it had nothing to do with the Years of snort...