Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Out in the Air

So you are concerned about the things I write
And you think it's about you... Well, maybe it is.
But, quite unlikely

In this day and age of slaving away behind computer desks
strapped to your ergonomic chair I publish my thoughts for the world to see
it's cryptic messages now worry you which in turn worry me

So much is at stake here, and I have to be concerned
I just don't like you reading into what I have to say
I am not that passive aggressive as you try to make me out to be
Look here lady, you'd know if it was about you
Trust me when I say, it's all about me

Censorship is not my forte'
but do I have to explain everything I say
confront me if you may

Now I know, and see what he says
If you've got something on your mind say it right away
so I can defend myself today
Not tomorrow, next year or yesterday
But in the moment, let it pass
Open and out in the air

No comments:

The Glorious Burn

I'm angry and they say it's the stress Something traumatic from the day I left there No it had nothing to do with the Years of snort...