Wednesday, October 29, 2008

stones

Talk about smoking the smoke in and not tapping in to creativity
and the attacks
for people who do not know how to be creative
I felt the jab

It was meant for me
because I was disrupting the chi
talking about why I do not let the smoke in
discouraging maybe the little children
when it's just my experience i am sharing

I don't think it's nice to judge me for not indulging
in your slackeyed motivation
I don't know what to say about it
but I know it is true
There is only so much it can do for you.

It's not fair to be told that I am not letting go
I stand my ground asshole
I won't let go

I believe what I want and don't play with my life
I know what illness is not right


So, anger and sadness, but the truth I know is unfortunate
you always hurt the ones with words who make you feel inferior
but it's your insecurity all the way around.

And, it's sad.

No comments:

The Glorious Burn

I'm angry and they say it's the stress Something traumatic from the day I left there No it had nothing to do with the Years of snort...