Sunday, November 02, 2008

jeez, us.

Story telling and creating myths
behind closed doors behind closed eye lids
embracing creativity in your clothing your styles
telling them what it means

jeez us. it means nothing at all, to me nor anyone else.
jeez us.

there is no god to some of us there is no one left at all
this song is not about a being a person
there is nothing there at all

there is no story behind these words just a palette
I've sown together
there is no linkage for you to know
just read it like you shall
see it like you will
sing it like it is

so turn away the artist in me does
for I create not for you but for me
something in me
and I don't have to depict it for you
nor analyze criticize like some
philosophical history class at the university

dont let it be figured out
thats better art anyway
not trying to understand what the artist' says
jeez.us.

No comments:

The Glorious Burn

I'm angry and they say it's the stress Something traumatic from the day I left there No it had nothing to do with the Years of snort...