Monday, November 10, 2008

I just wanna go to sleep/

Energy dry cuz I am always working my fingers to the bone,
even when relaxing I don't
my days are long and keep going strong
i like this lifestyle but feel it's boredom seeping in
i like this lifestyle but haven't written a god damn thing
maybe it's time to start readin agin...

i definitely like the winter nights
sipping coffee and type type typing
the words don't matter its just the tactile
sense of the click click clicking of my finger on the computer keyboards
cuz i don't really have anything that deep to say
Im really so superficial and empty and empty and empty

i like the idea of being a sex psychologist or writing a literary masterpiece
of being an academic book worm, and writing a musical medley
i like the idea of fashion, finger less gloves and tall black boots, leatherette
i like the artist tortured broke and hungry
but I have nothing to create, nothing to sew together
just fucking dumb words, that don't even rhyme
that don't even chime, nor linger in your mind
ok, maybe except that time

occasionally the song will come and sometimes a good poem
but most of the time it's wishful thinking, combined with a restless overactive mind
that takes not cultivation time
and a lot of criticism of others, and envy and jealousy and pretending all of it doesn't exist, though i try my best to avoid it,
and then it's 9:30 its time to retire to my room tired and alone
since I can't get on a plane today, and cruise down himalaya st.
I just wanna go to sleep.

No comments:

The Glorious Burn

I'm angry and they say it's the stress Something traumatic from the day I left there No it had nothing to do with the Years of snort...