Thursday, November 13, 2008

The Events of the Day

He tells her he likes her patent leather booties
the way she pops her heels and releases her ankls
his fetish has got me thinking....

My day was colored by the sense of selling out
this artist way of life
empty hours in the day, are they going to soon be filled?
sometimes hard work sounds more appealing
but I don't want to wear a blouse from the department store
nor some slacks that need hemming

I'm hopeful in other terms of what tonight may bring
but disappointment is all to quick to rear it
s funny head.
when it rains it pours and maybe thats what the horse needs
a kick into second gear
the word out to the universe that says
oh she's busy now, now she doesn't have time let's feed her steak
or it could be the other way around and the kitchen will fizzle out
no steak, not even fries, but just the swish swish shwish of driving to work
in the rain. doldrum days in the rain.

sucking down fast food, it's definitely not what I usually do
and once in a while too, I'll definitely drink a red bull.
i'm excited to see what happens this eve
but know i'm not the only deciding factor, if it were up to me...
hell cherry lips woulda stayed, or bill blass would have stayed and we'd be on long on our way...
these things just don't happen over night, and by the time we find one another
someone else has to leave.

I'm so used to it by now, it's not even funny, but still get excited cuz there is new eneergy in the air, and each person brings a new smell.

No comments:

The Glorious Burn

I'm angry and they say it's the stress Something traumatic from the day I left there No it had nothing to do with the Years of snort...