Saturday, October 18, 2008

Gone with the Wind

My name is no longer Motor...sure it was a nickname, a stagename but is it phenom
a plunom? Does it still hold the same?

I can't decide but I feel the change wanting to abound
call me by my birth given name I am not your musical love slave
I no longer support those who cannot support themselves
cannot stand behind their word
I no longer support those who do not support me
so gone is Motor gone is Wilson gone gone with the wind

I can no longer write poetry that has this here label
I can no longer wait, succomb give in to subservient whims
No longer can I sit around only to go to bed
sit around exhausted energy sucked out of my head
I can no longer live under a narcissistic ideal in a world falling apart
Cannot hold onto a material persona needing to be when I already was

It existed when it needed to, a time when it was needed
to remind me of who and what I want to be
but I am me, can't be anything but and that person is here
without the tag, without the name, within

So I am going to go backwards or embrace something new
like a new added addage surname for true

No comments:

The Glorious Burn

I'm angry and they say it's the stress Something traumatic from the day I left there No it had nothing to do with the Years of snort...