Thursday, April 12, 2007

homoerectus

erectus homonexus ejectus
the negativity from your life

our birth given right is to be happy
contrary to what they feed you on a platter from day one
in this aquarian age

we all have the right to be happy
and i love thee and being in your place
our place
under our sheets

though most of it ceased to make sense years ago
it makes no sense nor money
but makes me drunk even when sober
and full when empty mostly

but let me tell you for there are days when the other shoe drops and it drops so hard
leaving a gaping hole in my stomach, in my heart wondering where we went wrong why we 're meant to play this game for so long

and i can't stand myself for hating something that i also love
so afraid of it's ability to sift like sand right through my hands

and my friends a plenty who know the love shortcut all too well,
love for all the wrong reasons, love for love itself is the right reason
falling and slipping under its spell,
rock and roll for the heavy footed fighting fighting with our words
then my teacher will remind us
we have a right to be happy.

No comments:

The Glorious Burn

I'm angry and they say it's the stress Something traumatic from the day I left there No it had nothing to do with the Years of snort...