Monday, May 15, 2006

Earthy


Earthy

I am in a rock band. Ze Auto Parts. It's been a crazy journey so far, and the band has gone through a lot of break-ups, make-ups, make-outs and break-ins and it still makes me happy because I love to create. I think it's very important what we do. Though most of the times its sweaty and dirty and tiring and not very glamourous. But, because women traditionally don't play guitar, play in rock bands, go on the road, and the more girls that do it the greater the change. And music. People don't realize how easy it is to play an instrument, yet so many people choose not to do something that can empower, and enrich their lives. Music is that source for me and I truly feel lucky to be blessed with this power to create it. And that I created the power.

No comments:

The Glorious Burn

I'm angry and they say it's the stress Something traumatic from the day I left there No it had nothing to do with the Years of snort...