Monday, May 15, 2006

Skin n bones


sometimes i hate being in a band. especially in Los Angeles, the supposed City of Angels, i've probably had a long day and can barely talk. the words come out slurred like i'm drunk again, but i'm not.

sometimes i'm in another country. this rock and roll world is a land that some of my friends cannot visit for some strange reason. at some point in our lives we realize we have different friends that serve different roles, but only a few truly good friends. if even that.

but this weekend i couldn't go to a show. of a fellow musician, that i know from the LA music scene. one thing i wanna say is that you should not expect your friends, your aquaintances nor your colleagues to be your fans. i want my friends to see me perform once. i don't expect them to keep coming back.

No comments:

The Glorious Burn

I'm angry and they say it's the stress Something traumatic from the day I left there No it had nothing to do with the Years of snort...