Wednesday, May 24, 2006

for who the frosty bell tolls......

read on new friend, and listen to my things. share our furies, enjoy our youth. i will not be happy here. you will endure loss and I will not know. years gone by, the pain deep in your bones, left you cold and dry. remember who i was. camoflauge girl and spider pen. still that way. still the same.

you moved on away as well and suffered a great deal my dear. i abandoned you i abandoned many. so they say. people want to keep you around for their personal needs. i had a different path to follow. I was young then. i still am on that path. but now i try not to walk away so fast. just know i will be unphased. by the hurdles that are placed.

No comments:

The Glorious Burn

I'm angry and they say it's the stress Something traumatic from the day I left there No it had nothing to do with the Years of snort...