Friday, January 26, 2007

beauty

god this week just went by and it just keeps on going
from a planned night of C-, to an impromptu evening that turned into an A+
if only i could sleep all day tomorrow and dream

but the work it keeps calling me like sweat from a ditch i myself dug
a mountain i reached too soon

and i woke sad for her pain
she competes with her friends, and tries to convince herself out of pain
it just gets tiring to hear
to have to be so near low self esteem

its oddly clear now, but glides easier off the wing
her words although about herself digging in
but then i look at all that is
in my arms
and it's so much more beautiful than I ever imagined
i could have ever believed
it's all here right now with me.....

No comments:

The Glorious Burn

I'm angry and they say it's the stress Something traumatic from the day I left there No it had nothing to do with the Years of snort...