Sunday, February 04, 2007

tomorrow a new day

life is lonely my love and somedays no one comes
some nights your phone won't ring and you children don't call
you sleep alone out on the lawn
thinking your progressive and all
and people think your strange and mean and go on about there business
forgetting about you they're all wrapped up in themselves

like you are my love all lonely and alone
skip the boisterous loud and obnoxious american sandinistas
i will for alone is alright tonight
even though you invite youll constantly and never be right
suckined into your corporate dreams i guess
i can't describe my hopes in my screams
my art and my color and denim and gender
i'll teach and i'll write probably another poem tonight
but words can't describe what I want from this life

sadness and sand both grab and their grip
pulling into a sand castle slip
i'll go for a walk
selling these hips
tomorrow a new day will settle these trips

No comments:

The Glorious Burn

I'm angry and they say it's the stress Something traumatic from the day I left there No it had nothing to do with the Years of snort...