Monday, January 22, 2007

work, home and the church

work work work
i wish i was at home
tucked away under a warm blanket
like her robe away from robe

please don't eat that i say as i stuff my face
hunger has consumed me
tired embraced my days

working day and night forgivness of my soul
for the pain i've caused to one many times fold
consumed by some guilt that is not driven by religion
but fear perhaps of death and an empty stretch of wisdom

there is way too much to do, but it will never go away
just giveth the best that you can and enjoy the birth of day
try to do it bit by bit piece by piece no oppression
and relax relish the moments god giveth and taketh away

for she is now consumed by the dear lord jesus' death
born again into some church of forgiveness and confusion
it's for the faint of hearted and the easily led he says
and with this i must agree
organized religion is the death of any free thinking liberal society
yet still i pray, have faith and please some day set her free

No comments:

The Glorious Burn

I'm angry and they say it's the stress Something traumatic from the day I left there No it had nothing to do with the Years of snort...