Wednesday, July 05, 2006

my sister's killers

the remains are being destroyed
the bodies will be ready for inspection

mexico city, seattle, scottsdale Arizona
why one and not the other

who will attend
the senator wishes to be placed in suspended animation
in death
freeze him
stipulated in his will
release it to his son for that purpose

minor disputes of our fathers remains
unless indeed he gets brought back to life

please help find the sisters killers
please help me find my sister the killer

crystal clear

please accept our condolences
something has died
someone is death

crypt, an hour ago he was cremated
nothing like a 2000 degree fire to destroy evidence

use my special gift, to good use,
cops think i'm a psychic and now we investigate this kidnapping

do you want to bury a cow?

No comments:

The Glorious Burn

I'm angry and they say it's the stress Something traumatic from the day I left there No it had nothing to do with the Years of snort...